Thursday, July 24, 2008

Veggies

Are finally growing! Look at what is in my garden:







BEANS!!






and

Tomatoes!
(no, you don't need more coffee. B took these-her arms are short and she zoomed too much, lol)







Cukes! This was taken a week ago and the plants are more than triple of this picture with several blooms and small cucumbers coming on now-Woohoo!!



I do have a cute little fence around the garden to guard from wayward toys, balls and the near-blind dog. Hopefully I can also keep out the rabbits and birds and my SON- who picked off a handful of tomato blooms last week "Here momma, flowers from your garden!" AAACCCKKK!!! - I just might end up with something we can eat! :-D

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I'm seriously jealous of your garden. Best I can do here is my flower garden and some slow growing gourds. Think about me chewing on a rose bloom while you munch fresh cukes and maters!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D