Friday, July 25, 2008

Pizza! Pizza!

Does that make you think of Little Caesar's Pizza?? More proof of the power of advertising because I haven't heard that commercial in years, but it's still the first thing I think of when thinking "pizza" ...that blasted TV ad! Even though I haven't seen a Little Caesar's for years, and I'm more devoted to Cici's and Papa John's, though Godfather's is my favorite of all time, I still give a quick PIZZA! PIZZA! at the mention of finding some for dinner. The kids just think I'm making it up. :-D

What food commercial do you remember well or tend to relive/sing/act in your head at the mention of a certain food or restaurant??

2 comments:

  1. Said in an ear to ear smile by a 4'9" 1984 (I think)olympic gold medal winning gymnast..."Double double cheese cheese burger burger, please!" I want to say that every time I order one at McD-O-N-A-L-D-S. I still have the flimsy little square record that played the Big Mac song too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to be Mary Lou Retton!!
    LMAO!
    I so wanted to be her at that age! Too bad I was her height and 1-1/2 times her weight!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D