Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well so much for that idea!

Ok, well I completely dropped the ball on NaBloPoMo for yesterday. Actually, I didn't get to bed until about 12:30 this morning, then while falling asleep, I thought of it. Not hard enough apparently to get myself up and post! LOL. Oh well, I did most of the month, I just blew it yesterday. I'll guess I'll just keep going and do what I can...was worth a shot!

Letter of the Day: S

S for today completely sucked in multiple ways.
S for I'm sorry I blew my NaBloPoMo out of the water yesterday.
S for I'm sure you're not shocked by that!
S for cute Lee Skimmers that I found at Kohl's that actually FIT.
S for I'm sleepy and I've had enough for one day!
See you at sunrise!

A
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D