Monday, April 7, 2008

An Apology

To my best friend back home,

I'm so sorry I have not kept in touch with you better. I think about you often and wonder how your family and the little one are doing. Kind of hard to tell I guess since I've only emailed you maybe once every year or two in the past 10 years. That's pretty lame. We were like sisters years ago, inseparable through school, but we kind of went our own ways during college. I really never counted on that, never though that possible I guess. I think I was in shock over the loss of my greatest confidant but figured it was only passing...we'd be yapping on the phone and hanging around once craziness of college was done. We both found new friends, then we both got married, then I moved 600 miles away. THAT really didn't help much. I know we are both super busy with work and kids now and rarely have time to breathe, but I'd like catch up. I'm sorry for letting life squeeze in the middle of us. I'm going start renewing it by emailing you right now...and next time I'm in town, I'm going to drop in and see you! Because it's been too long!

Still LYLAS!

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D