Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo- April Letters

I did it. I signed up and set myself up to the challenge of posting every day for a month. Seriously excited about it as I have several ideas on how to twist "letters" and not get mundane, but on the other hand seriously thinking...have I lost my mind?? Seriously?! Thanks to Angie at Are We There Yet for mentioning it! So I'm gonna try...crossing my fingers and toes I make it through!!

First letter of the month, literally one letter:
H for HOPE.
I hope I can keep up.
I hope to prove to improve my writing, be more interesting.
I hope to write actual letters to people where I never get the words out in person.
I hope to get the kids involved for more than just material to write about.
I hope someone gets a laugh or an idea from one of my posts.
I hope my iBook battery holds out a few more minutes!


1 comment:

  1. That is a great motivation! I am sure you will do well. I love challenging myself too.

    Thanks for your comment. Made me feel better that I am not the only one in this world that when angry the waterworks go on. I hate when I get to that point though.

    I am going to suggest the lottery thing. Sounds like a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D