Monday, April 14, 2008

Dear Readers,

I'd like to tell you a little about myself today. I grabbed this from Lindsey and thought it was a good way for you to learn something about me. So here are:

10 Things I Say Everyday (in reverse order, think Letterman!)

10. Will you go feed the rabbits, please? (to whoever is available)
9. Hey Benny Boy!! Good boy! Get it, get your ball Benny! (dog)
8. Stupid cats, watch out!
7. ~Whistle~ Come wash hands guys!! (for lunch/supper)
6. Hey Ratty girl! (to the heathen, gluttonous pet rat, not a child)
5. WOW! Great job! (to either/both kids for work or room clean or helping me)
4. Good morning (with kiss to both)
3. Yeeessss.... (to sister M upon answering the phone to any of her many daily calls )
2. Love you! (probably almost 100 times a day between Mr. FixIt and kids)
1. TYLER JOSHUA!!! (this is probably said 100 times, my neighbors can give you the daily average, I'm sure)

So there you have it, 10 little things about my day! I'd love to hear yours! (yeah, all two of you! :-D )

Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

Take care!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D