- -No packing lunches, or paying $10 a week if we don't pack.
- -Calm morning routines instead of constantly feeling rushed.
- - I don't have to drive anywhere "because" the weather is horrid (and often is).
- -Exposure to sickness, flu, snotty noses and worst of all, creepy crawly parasites are nil! I could be setting myself up here, but the worst sickness has been ONE minor cold per family member for the past 7 months! ONE! Woohoo!
- -Not ending up with ruined/blackened/dingy clothes and shoes from the recycled tires substrate that covers the B&M playgrounds.
- -Not being made to feel uncomfortable on a daily basis in facing/dealing with other parents that looked at me like I had three heads and my kids fell from the Starship Enterprise. I know this is a small town and I'm an outsider, but I'm not that far outside!
- -A wonderful staff and faculty that greets and talks to us like real people at every school function, field trip and face-to-face meeting.
- -Interactions with a diverse group of children, all of them positive!
- -Completely amazing and wonderfully supportive parents that are in the same boat as I am. These people are such a benefit to this school and its community!
- -A rich and interesting curriculum with materials and lessons provided. I can do what I truly love and that is to teach my children.
With great thanks,