Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Quick note

Dear Google/Blogger/whoever owns this chunk of cyberspace:

Are there really that many people trying to log on and post before midnight for NaBloPoMo?? Or are you particularly busy tonight with random blogging? Just wondering because I have tried to log in for 20 minutes...getting down the the wire here...and you wouldn't let me in! I was startin' to panic I tell ya! Do you not care that I am challenging myself to this April Letters thing? To accomplish that I really need you to work-- at least work the last hour or so of the day when I tend to put my thoughts out for the world. KWIM? Though I had previously looked into your nice feature of blog via email, and now feel this would be a good time to set that up. Just in case, you know? Not that I don't have faith in you! Really. One way or another, I can get my post in for the day by the skin of my teeth. I'll let ya know how it works out.

Thanks for the scare,

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D