Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh the laughter

Here, you overworked, tired, stressed-out people. You need a funny jolt to start your weekend, click on this YouTube commercial Nothing scary or weird or mature perverted content, I promise.

Then come back here and scroll down.... Go ahead and watch, I'll wait...
(If you have Firefox browser, right click the link and select Open in New Tab, then you don't lose this page :-D Nifty, eh? Ok sorry...carry on.)

S
C
R
O
L
L

D
O
W
N

-

A

B
I
T

M
O
R
E


How hysterical was THAT?? Did you catch the Nerf darts on grandma's back/shoulder??
No??
Go watch it again!!

I can hear your laughing voices, like all three of you, around the country right now. :-D I snorted Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Chocolate all over myself the first time I saw that on TV. I hope it was that good for you too :-D


Baskin Robins Grandma commercial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAvD7X2YTJ4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D