Friday, May 2, 2008

AAACCCKK!!

The voices are ganging up on me tonight.
No kids.
Not the dog.
Mr. FixIt is snoring in the COD

The voices in my head are my own tonight. So much to do and SO little time and so much work to be done on top of all that--whew! I'm exhausted just thinking about it! I'll clue you in with details later why my brain particles ganging up on me, but just know...I have plenty of voices going on!! And they aren't being very nice! :-D

Oh, I ended up downloading that stupid song from yesterday to my iPod and played it 50 times today on the way to grandparents and back. Can't beat it, join in singing I guess!!

2 comments:

  1. You need to add that lovely song to your play list for all to enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get time between taking a Sh*t and wiping my a$$ I just might do that! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D