Thursday, June 5, 2008

Four Things

I received this in an email from Kriss last week and hadn't replied yet, then today Cece posted this in her blog, so I guess I will blog it instead of emailing it! Thanks for the idea Cece! :-D

Here ya go- Four Things

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1. Pharmacy technician
2. Freelance book editor (yes, my name is on the inside cover of three books!)
3. Pool concession stand worker
4. Teacher

Four movies I've watched more than once (like 100x):
Honestly too many to list, but here are the top I guess:
1. Hunt for Red October
2. Grease
3. Top Gun
4. Shawshank Redemption

Four places I've lived:
1. Zanes-vegas, Ohio
2. Beaver Dam, KY
3. Goose Creek, SC
4. Too close to Cleveland, OH

Four places I've been:
1. Lakeland, Florida
2. Mount St. Helens (AMAZING)
3. Vancouver/Richmond, BC
4. Matoaka, WV (you need a really detailed map to find that one!)

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Use to be my youngest sister but she fell into Lake Ontario
2. Mon
3. B's teacher
4. My aunt

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italian
2. Anything chocolate
3. A really good salad with eggs, bacon bits, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers
4. Steak & shrimp w/ fried rice and noodles at Wasabi Japanese Steakhouse

Four friends I think will respond:
Maybe Mon or Lindsey or Carmen, but it took me a week to do this, lol, so I don't blame anyone for not.

Four things I'm looking forward to this year:
1. Not squeezing 8 to 10 hours of work into every spare second between kids, house, dinner, schooling, and 4-5 hours of sleep.
2. Getting more normal sleep (due to #1)
3. Staying more regular with the elliptical workout (due to #1)
4. Turning the Pit of Shit office/sewing/school supply space into a usable room so I can finally make my sister's curtains instead of glaring at the fabric across 10 piles of "stuff" and wishing I could get to it.

Four TV shows that I watch:
1. ER
2. L&O
3. CSI
4. Intermittently Days of Our Lives.

I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to join in- have at it! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D