Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twenty-five things.

I was tagged by Kim and Liz and if you're reading this consider yourself tagged...yeah all five of you!! :-D

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(If you're reading this through Facebook Notes: Go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people -in the right hand corner of the app- then click publish.)

1. My children mean the world to me, of course.

2. I love to write in pencil, a freshly sharpened smooth-writing one.

3. If I had more time, money and space, I'd have more critters than I do now.

4. I actually enjoy "doing" laundry. I just hate folding it.

5. I always wished I had a brother. (prob why I've always had guy friends)

6. My daughter has inherited my procrastination skills.

7. Working hard is the sign of someone putting off something else she needed to do.

8. I could have been a surrogate mother for someone unable.

9. I miss the whole classroom "aah-ha!" moments of teaching a group.

10. Snow is beautiful- I hate it.

11. Mr. FixIt and I will have been together half our lives as of next year.

12. I forgive easily, but I never forget- especially my own mistakes.

13. Anything with print can distract me.

14. I'm not the least bit concerned to jump in the truck and drive 10-12 hours by myself or even with the kids. -Packing to go is another story.

15. I wish I'd paid more attention when mom was teaching me to play piano years ago.

16. I trusted Mr. FixIt enough to pick out and purchase a house before I ever set foot in the place. Admittedly I did have inside pictures, Google Earth views and sent my sister with him for a second opinion, but essentially I didn't see the house until after closing.

17. I consider myself lucky to have many good friends from many different places.

18. One pet peeve is my truck being dirty. Right now it's a filthy/snowy/salty mess. (That trait is my dad's fault!)

19. Veggie Tales still crack me up! Larry's High Silk Hat and Song of the Cebu are my favs.

20. I don't/can't/won't drink beer.

21. If I had a nickel for every time Monica made me spew something out my nose I'd be a millionaire. For close calls?? Billionaire- no doubt.

22. I have spurts of dyslexia and regularly wix my mords, sometimes just vowels. Yesterday I told Tyler to get his Blistex because his laps were chipped.

23. I'm a sucker for sappy movies that make me cry... and I keep watching them.

24. One day I will learn to play a violin.

25. Froot (yes, it's FROOT) Loops are one of my favorite junk cereals.

There ya have it! Only took me three days!!

Consider yourself tagged if you are reading...hehehehe!

2 comments:

  1. TWENTY-FIVE things? Wow, that's asking a lot...this is gonna take a while. What am I complaining about? We dismissed at noon today and expecting ice storm tonight. From the looks of the weather map, you are worse off than that. Hang in there chick, I wanna go where it's warm, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah get busy!
    It only took me three days to do, HA!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D