Finally! Finally! It's Friday and I'm getting a chance to do Friday Fill-ins!! I am usually reminded of it over here on Rebel's blog, though it originates from Janet, and it's RARELY a Friday when I read it! So I'm doing it today!
1. It's January; I really hate winter. I miss the Low Country of SC.
2. Real sunshine is what I crave most right now.
3. Cork and wine go together like a wrapper and Hershey's kiss.
4. A warm, long hug is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to do the best with what we're given instead of whining and bitching about what someone else did/did not do.
6. Though I wish it was 600 miles south, I love my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a great night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include trying to FLING, FLING, FLING junk from the Pit while the snow piles up outside and Sunday, I want to pay respects to a wonderful man, Mr. FixIt's great uncle, who has passed.