Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-In

I actually caught another one! Whoa! Don't fall over!
Join in on Friday Fill-Ins from Janet.

1. I'm extremely blessed, I'm a tad nuts, I still long for warm weather and sunshine!!

2. Why do I have _the metabolism I do and not like my sister's??

3. How does this __ getting older thing_ work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put _deodorant _ on my _pits_.
(what?? - did you want "clothes on my butt" or "shoes on my feet"?? )

5. I consider myself lucky because I have a husband who loves me!

6. One day we’ll see if the husband ever gets the basement finished. :-D

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a surprise B-day party, tomorrow my plans include attending a dance competition and Sunday, I want to relax and be a bum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D