Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Three Things

As I have completely dropped the ball with my blog, I need to do something!! Not much to write about anyway except school/mom/daily boringness... so here you go, a survey!

Three Things


THREE NAMES I GO BY

1. Mom/momma
2. Ang
3. Angie (Grandma T is one of few that calls me this)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

1. Elementary teacher
2. Medical transcriptionist
3. MOM- My most important one!

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Crooksville, OH
2. Breman, KY
3. Goose Creek, SC

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

1. American Idol
2. ER
3. The View

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

1. Isle of Palms, SC
2. Vancouver, BC Canada
3. Lashmeet, WV

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO

1. Back to the beach in SC!!
2. Rome
3. Australia (me too Deb!)

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1. Mark's steak or chops on the grill- OMG awesome!
2. Homemade chili
3. Grandma's recipe sour cream chocolate cake

THREE THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. Summer!! (ditto x100)
2. Dropping a jean size- AT LEAST!
3. Going back to contacts soon- strictly glasses for a couple years now.

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED

1. Rabbits.
2. Snakes.
3. Rat.

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY

1. Whoever
2. has
3. time.

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS

1. Harry Connick, Jr.
2. Joss Stone
3. Nickelback

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH

1. Indians
2. John Force racing!
3. Ohio State football

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS

1. Very sweet red wine
2. Di Saronno or Maker's Mark ( I couldn't pick)
3. Sweet Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D