Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mr. FixIt

Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.
Of course my thought is "if I didn't know him, I'd not have married him," but anywho... have another survey! :-D

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? History channel or Discovery

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Sausage patties (links are good)

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Water or beer or both

5. Where did he go to high school? Crooksville HS

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? I want to say useless junk/spare parts/extra pieces to various cars/machines/tools, but I'll say guns.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Turkey with lots of veggies

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? pizza or homemade popcorn

10. What is his favorite cereal? Reese Puffs

11. What would he never wear? A skirt?? I dunno?

12. What is his favorite sports team? Penn State

13. Who did he vote for? Same person I did.

14. Who is his best friend? neighbor and my BIL

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Probably snore. Fix chili that kills his stomach. Put my cold feet on him. Keeping a trillion critters. The list goes on-

16. What is his heritage? English and a little German back there

17. You make him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Cheese cake

18. Did he play sports in high school? yes

19. What could he spend hours doing? playing bubble breaker on his phone

20. What is one unique talent he has? He can sing, really well, but he doesn't very often. He can belt out a Keith Whitley song (most any of them) on his own and I'm a blubbering, sobbing puddle on the floor.

I'm not sending this to Mr. FixIt to check. I've known him since the 6th grade...I think I got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D