Monday, February 9, 2009

High School '91

I didn't do a Friday Fill-In this week so you get this, LOL.

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school. The longer ago it
was, the more fun the answers will be! REPORT with name of high school and
graduating year in the title box. Send this to all your friends, but
don't forget to send it back to me.

Crooksville 1991


1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes.

3. Did you car pool to school? Not always. I sometimes dropped off Misti a few times after ball practice, play practice, etc. I was lucky to get myself there, I didn't have time to pick anyone up, LOL.

4. What kind of car did you have? Started off with the Granada, ended up with grandma's old '78 Caddy. Remember the yellow boat??

5. What kind of car do you have now? 2003 Yukon

6. Its Friday night..where were you then? playing in the band at the football game, or pep band for basketball game, or playing softball.

7. It is Friday night...where are you now? home usually, some Fridays we go out for dinner

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Only worked summers other than babysitting, worked at the Pool and the Ice Cream Station (Supertwist)

9. What kind of job do you have now? Mom, teacher, laundry lady, maid, cook, zoo keeper...oh, job for pay?? Transcriptionist, ChaCha guide, occasional freelance editing

10. Were you a party animal? not really, no time. Here and there in college, but still worked near full-time so NO time! Though there was this one night, several friends, and a hefty Halloween decoration....

11. Did you play any sports? Softball, and I consider marching a sport! Mr. B made you work! :-D

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? All but choir.

13. Were you a nerd? pretty much

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No, or my dad would have killed me.
Though I did get my only detention from Mr. Rodgers, ROFL! Yes, for slinking into first period late or at the bell, LOL.

15. Can you sing the fight song? of course, but I can play it better than sing it

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Well of course Mr. and Mrs. Rodgers!! :-D I didn't really have a favorite. Only two I can think of I tried to avoid.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? At a table, lol.

18. What was your school's full name? Crooksville High School

19. When did you graduate? 1991

20. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yes, because life was WAYY easy!

21. If you could go back and do it again, what would you change? Probably have a little more fun. Try to not be so bothered by "not good enough" in school (thanks, dad)

22. Did you have fun at Prom? yes

23. Do you talk to the person you went to Prom with? Not regularly, but have a few times online in the last couple years.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? If someone else even remotely close to my age goes, I'll go. :-D

25. Do you still talk to people from school? yes - have sporadically over the years, but much easier with MS and FB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D