Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's OK Tuesday!

I think Whispering Writer over at Airing My Dirty Laundry...  for this idea.

It's OK Tuesday, which means it's OK that:

I am still in comfy yoga pants and my new favorite over-sized dance hoodie at almost 2 pm.

I have not even THOUGHT about dinner yet...until just now. And I probably won't until 5 or so. Queen of the last second, oh yes I am. 

Mr. FixIt is getting ready to set up his apartment, and his 'new place giddiness self' will be out of my hair. He needs to get his cheating ass out of my space if he's that damn happy about leaving.

My dogs still have freaking fleas. Little bastards. The fleas, not the dogs.

I wrote down the code to fix my cell phone myself if I ever have to factory reset it again...at 11 pm when Veriz@n customer service is NOT open, I can fix the dang thing myself.  IF the same problem surfaces, which I hope does not.

I have not had a jewelry show in months. I can't help it if people do not want to spend money right now.  Even to spend a little to get a lot of free stuff. Frustrating but understandable. I don't have extra to spend either- I can't much complain.

My husband is taking the burden of my debts with him and my credit will suck. Thankful for a chance to start over, but I'm not happy about it. I can live with it, but not one of my shining moments.

I talked to a long-time friend today, and it made me feel soooo much better. 

My house looks like a bomb went off in the Wally World Christmas aisles.  The kids drug out the tubs of decorations, working all evening on the tree and around the house.  I might get the scattered remnants back to the crawlspace before we leave for Thanksgiving. I might not.  

P.S. 
My mom is driving me insane, but thankful to have her.  The loss of a friend's mom this weekend makes me sick because I know how much she has to be hurting, and I can't get to her until Friday. Love ya Mon, my other half, the Garth to my Wayne, troll dolls forever.   Toilet- Peephole-120!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D