Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins Wheeeeee!!

 Thanks again to Janet for Friday Fill-Ins this week!

1. Sometimes, _it's good to think of happier times and better days. If nothing else it gives me hope that one day in the future, I'll find those times again.

2. ___Some days I want to just throw my hands up and cry__ about the whole thing.

3. Small _gestures means so much__.

4. __Information from Monster Man's point of view can be__ very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to _do a million things- I need to narrow my list!!

6.  As far as I've come out of that nasty dark barrel, I'm not quite near the top ...yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _kicking my feet up and watching some movies___, tomorrow my plans include _hopefully talking to my youngest sister__ and Sunday, I want to _ relax and READ_!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D