Friday, May 22, 2009

What a week!

This week I've done one of the most difficult things of my life. Something I've struggled with for a long time if I "should" do and not until now had I even felt I had a shred of the strength to attempt. Good news is, what I did was a good decision. I feel a calm I haven't known for a long L.O.N.G. time. Amazing.

Hopefully in a few days I can put the whole mess out in the open to start moving past it. My immediate family knows though I need to talk with my grandparents before I can broadcast anything (bear with me). Sorry. I just had to let the world know that despite a grueling week with potential for serious disaster, I feel better and happier than I have in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D