Monday, November 7, 2011

O dark early

The fall time change usually doesn't bother me.  This year?? I must be getting older or something, this darkness outside by 6 has me wanting to crash by 8 pm....and I'm usually up until 2 am.  Explain that??  Weird.

Cool finding today:    Target and Kohls to open at midnight for Black Friday!! YES!!

FREAKY finding:   Women ingesting encapsulated placenta after birth to help with hormone swings and depression.  The article sounds horrible, but gotta admit the title draws you in.  What do yo think?
Consume placenta??   I get it, but not sure I could/would.

Yes, I am close to midnight and seriously winging it so I don't blow NaBloPoMo.  So sue me. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D