Saturday, January 9, 2010

What to do, what to do...

Finish putting Christmas stuff away?   -no I did not do it last weekend.
Fold another load of laundry?  -folded five today, already over my quota.

Finish Get another pile cleared out of the Pit??  -probably, but I need full daylight in there or I could be lost forever.
Shampoo the LR carpet from a few scattered puppy accidents?? -too late tonight. I'll can't get the spots done w/o just doing the whole dang floor. Must be some OCD thing...or something.
Clean off the buffet and move the kitchen around, like I've wanted to for two months??  -I haven't had near enough to drink.
Go to bed?  -Yes, I need to but I'm going to catch some SNL first. Maybe I'll get one of the above mentioned tasks done tomorrow and report back. 

Don't hold your breath.

On either the above tasks or a post. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D