Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fill Ins

From Janet at Friday Fill-Ins:


1. The crickets sing, loudly during a clear night, making me fall asleep quickly.

2. _Good friends will always find you wherever you are.

3. I want to get far away from the _negative thinking in my head.

4. __I had small back end and my bills were paid_; this was
OBVIOUSLY a dream.

5. But as for me _I need to get my butt in gear and snap out of this FUNK!

6. __A very small football town and a good-sized fun family is where I come from.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _enjoying another round of family Wii games then watching L&O, tomorrow my plans include _taking the kids to dance rehearsal then uploading and working with some pictures and Sunday, I want to watch movies and bake a red velvet cake_!



Sheesh! That group of fill-ins was fairly difficult to do! Thanks Janet for making me think...I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D