Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random ponderings...

  • My middle sister loves birthdays, and today is hers. Monster man refuses to tell her "happy birthday." REfuses. Says he just can't because his "scream ran off into the wild." Yeah, ok I'll remember that later.
  • Snow is almost completely gone. WOOOfreakin'HOOO!!
  • Embarrassment: In the middle of the Easter Sunday homily of a very soft-spoken priest you hear, "That guy doesn't know it's EASTER!" ~jab~ "No he doesn't!" Sigh...Please God let my child become mute, just for an hour. Lord, hear our prayer!
  • Wishing Mon and her clan a safe trip back to Texas. We had a great visit this week!
  • Working out: Afraid to jinx myself by giving details but will say that I have kept up with it for 3 weeks and I am feeling pretty decent about it.
  • Taxes: Still suck, still not done.
  • Broccoli slaw: Tried it for dinner. Pretty good with Marzetti's slaw dressing. Very crunchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D