Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year, New Life!

So much has happened in the past month that I don't think I can get it all down!!  I have attempted to post but wasn't sure how/what to write.   One thing is certain, I DO need to get my previous post off the top of the list. THAT chapter is over and done with- my life is on the mend and emotions have done a total 180!! The kids can tell, my friends can tell...my mom has even noticed and said, 'It's about time!!' 

Come to find out, even when you think life is just going to have to suck and you know you need to start over, the fairy tale does exist.  Apparently I had a Knight in Shining Armor waiting to rescue me-  I knew he was there. I knew he would always be there- I just didn't realize that's what he was!   Funny part- after finding out about my wonderful Knight, my mother said again, 'It's ABOUT TIME he jumped in here!!'   Huh?? What??  Ok, my mom knew this,  and I've been clueless??  Hmmmm...ok!!  I'm still kind of in shock, on both counts, but I'm liking this feeling I've never experienced before. Unreal- that high school, giggly kind of over-the-moon stuff...wow, just WOW!    Occasionally we hear people talk about soul mates- the one person who is out there for YOU, just you- and often think there's no way- those people are crazy!   Spending near two decades with the same person- even if you love them- you convince yourself that time will help work towards that deeper status/connection, but if it's not there...you can't make a soul mate no matter how hard you try.  I near lost myself trying.
But now??  Well, I must be one of those crazy fools because I know now my Knight is and always has been my soul mate...I just never realized it. I never had any idea he was the Knight for me...or was always there waiting.  I had no doubt he'd rescue someone, he's that kind of person...but me?? Never thought I was even on the same map :-D   Maybe the crazy part is I hadn't realized it sooner!! 

So 2011 has started off on a very bright note for me!! It's only going to get better- I know it!! I hope the same happiness for you!! 

-I'm sure after reading about my gripes and frustrations as of late, y'all are relieved to see something positive for a change!! Thanks for hanging in there with me. 
Love you guys!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great, Ang, congrats! Hope it continues to get better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm glad things are going so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you--I hope the new year brings you some well deserved happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gang! Definitely much improved & VERY happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D