Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #187

Thanks Janet! I remembered Friday Fill-Ins!!

And...here we go!

1. I'm going _to get on that elliptical today...and tomorrow... I HAVE to__.

2. _Not everyone was meant to be _ adventuresome and daring.

3. Perhaps today you can make it a point _to give your kids a hug!____.

4. __T-man has a_ true adventurer’s spirit.

5. Compassion is _a trait a certain family member lacks_

6. __I have to make myself stick to my guns__ no matter how difficult.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _attempting to get my house back in order from being away__, tomorrow my plans include _spending some time with my visiting nieces while Mr. FixIt takes B & T to the drag race__ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy a day off and finally finish the Janet Evanovich book I started months ago_!


Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D