Sunday, May 2, 2010

Frumpy Day

Been one of those bum around rainy, head pounding, blah-feeling days.  Too bad my mid-day nap attempt to rejuvenate myself was riddled with horrible nightmares.  WTH??  Thankfully Mr. FixIt has weekend duties!  He cleaned the kitchen TWICE today, made yummy pork chops for dinner, even rubbed my neck and brushed my hair trying to get my out of my funk.  Such a good guy, always trying to make me feel better.    I still have days I wonder if all the 'love' is out of guilt, and I want to rip his manly parts off and question past indiscretions including if he could have all that, why in the WORLD would he want me. I don't get it. 

oh, and Auntie Flo...

YOU SUCK!! 


And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D