Saturday, April 3, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

So, it's technically Saturday now (12:02 am)- sue me.  Easter edition of Friday Fill-Ins from Janet.



1. All you need is _a little less than what you want.
2. __B's sweet gestures and Monster Man's crazy antics_ fill me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, _should be more respectful of the previous and more educated in guiding the next.  
4. __Not being assertive_ is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to __the beach _ is what I need.
6. ___If you smell smoke, there's usually fire__ and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _coloring eggs with the kids (did that)_, tomorrow my plans include _dance, make macaroni salad & decorate a bunny cake__ and Sunday, I want to _watch the kids find their Easter baskets early then spend the afternoon with my Dad's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D