Sunday, July 12, 2009

Little helper

Beautiful day to clean up the bikes! This is part of what Monster Man and I did on Friday while B was at horse camp. Pulled out both bikes, washed and got them ready for weekend ride. Though yesterday was rainy and cruddy, and I was out of town anyway, today has some serious potential! Ride anyone??








--Side note- I took this pic with my phone and sent it to my dad- knew he'd be proud of the little man helping out with the motorcycles. The comical part was dad had to go to the phone store to get a new case for his phone, the clerk said, you have something on here a message, and dad told her he didn't know what it was so she opened it for him to view- LMAO!! Dad and technology do mix!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D