Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's beginning to feel a lot like winter!

BRRRRRR!! Cold weather has been in NE "Uh-HI-uh" off and on for a few weeks, but temps are dipping tonight, sleet/snow tomorrow evening and Saturday, staying cold, cold and COLDER through next week. I know there are places much colder than we are but I seriously hate cold weather. I was very spoiled in SC by not needing heavy jackets or keeping track of gloves/hats/heavy boots EVER...let alone for 6-8 months of the year--ugh. But I have found the coolest thing for one of my serious pet peeves...a heated mattress pad!! No more getting into ICE COLD sheets! WOOHOOO!


** I have to run- too much work to be done tonight, I need to get my butt in gear!! More than likely I will end up recording CSI and ER tonight. That saves me a good 20 minutes per show if I can skip commercials to watch them later anyway- :-D I love the commercial skip button!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ang! I found your blog!

    I'm such a dork, I actually like when it starts to get cold. I like getting out my warm clothes. I'll be tired of it in a few weeks, though. Then I'll be looking forward to spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    I'm ready for spring right now!

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D