Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. You do your thing; I do mine and sometimes _ we'll wind up in the same place_.

2. __Days gone by__ is what's been on my mind on and off all day.

3. Remember when _life was simple and days were taken for granted?__.

4. ___Reading (web/print/anything!),  & saving money w/coupons and sales, and (sadly) searching for truth vs. deception__ are three of my favorite obsessions :-)

5. During the last year __I wasted more time than I care to think about or admit- hitting me in the face now, I realize it. Need to break out of the rut and make some changes- in more ways than one...with more than just me. ___

6. __Yesterday afternoon's conversation___ puts a smile on my face.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __making popcorn for the kids' movie night and reading a few chapters of my book__, tomorrow my plans include _making some calls and doing jewelry work___ and Sunday, I want to _FLING, FLING, FLING stuff from the house and get my CJ in order_!

Thanks Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D