Thursday, January 8, 2009

TV Night!!

Bummed that CSI wasn't a new episode this evening- dang! If you watch CSI you know Grissom will not be "with us" much longer. I hate to see him go, but I really, really WANT a new episode!! I don't think LV Crime Lab will be the same without Grissom. Ugh...so for another week, we CSI addicts will be twitching, waiting for the 15th.

ER- WHOA! Good episode tonight! I won't spoil it for anyone who's DVR'd it but Archie had a little bit of spotlight tonight, even if he's acting like a dufus. He's one character I can't help but love- he's either making me hide behind my arms embarrased for him, laugh at him being a moron, or love him for his big heart. I really could not stand Archie when he first appeared at County General, but have grown to love him. Of course, I've enjoyed many other fan fav characters throughout ER's long run, but I felt like picking on Archie tonight. :-D

Seems silly to get so attached to TV shows, but I really will miss ER when they sign off with that final episode. Dang TV!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for dropping in!
Go ahead, leave a comment!
Thanks! :-D